Professional & Community Affiliations
As a local process server Scott Frank holds many memberships, affiliations and helps to support the community and charities.
- Member, National Assoc of Private Process Services (NAPPS)
- Member, Serve Now
- Past Member, American Coalition of Fathers and Children
- Youngsville, La Chambers of Commerce
- Broussard La Chambers of Commerce
- Past President, Louisiana Coalition for Families and Children (2003-present)
- Past Affiliate, American Coalition for Fathers and Children
- Louisiana Chapter President, Fathers on Rights for Custody Equality (2000-2003)
- Taught “Dads of Destiny” course – National Center of Fathering (2003)
- Interviewed by Rutgers University on Parental Rights (book written)
- Member and Donor of Red Cross
- Member and Donor of St Jude’s research Hospital
- Member and Donor for International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
- Member and Donor of “Convoy Of Hope”
- Wounded Warrior Project
Have Your Papers Served Today
We are waiting to hear from you.
If you are interested in hiring us for any of our services and have further questions please feel free to fill out the form below and we will get in contact with your shortly.